400 warm up
T600 (11:05, that is 1:50/100m)
6 x 100 on 10s rest (11:30-50s rests, that is 1:47/100m)
T400 (8:15, that is 2:04/100m)
4 x 100 on 10s rest (7:45-30s rests, that is 1:49/100m)
100m cool
total: 2.5km, 50min
I can't seem to get up early enough to fit an entire workout in. Arg. Was supposed to do T200 and 2 x 100, but ran out of time.
Also I felt very tired today.
Still tired. I had half a latte today after two weeks of being coffee free, and I still feel tired. I even skipped a workout last night...shouldn't I be feeling better already?
I don't feel like I've worked particularily hard this week, so it doesn't make sense that I should feel the way I do. I heard on the radio that the new recommendations for Canadians are now 60-90minutes of exercise per day. Surely I should be able to do at least that and feel ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment