Monday (supposed to be a day off, but since I got 3 days off last week to fix my a little stupid mistake I made, so...let's add an easy run)
Tuesday: 30 min run, 30 min swim, 1hr pilates class
Wednesday: 3km swim, 1hr run, 30 min ski or skate or bike (and a 7:30 soccer game)
Thursday: ski 1:15+
Friday: 45min run, 1:30 bike
Saturday: 45min+ ski or skate, 1hr strength swim
Sunday: Long run 2.5hr, ski or skate or swim
Today's mission accomplished: 42 min run in snow ( I love uneven terrain), no heart rate monitor cuz it gives me a rash. Teaching skate skiing 1.5hrs (not really a workout), I meant to ski afterwards but I grabbed the wrong skis heading out the door and the motivation to ski on them after teaching was nil.
15 minutes yoga (some ashatanga sun salutations and pigeon pose) and pilates (just to remind myself that I have a core and should use it)
Total training time for Monday: 1hr
(I figure I can add 3 minutes of work for my skiing...which is probably as much work as I did...I did warm up and just slightly begin to sweat when whipping my eager students into a hill tackling frenzy)
No comments:
Post a Comment