That was something. I feel like I found that place where the spirit is willing but the flesh stops responding to commands.
The swim was
200 warm up
16 x 50 at 90% (strong), 10s rest
200 easy 10s rest
12 x 50 at 95% (fast), 15s rest
100 easy 10s rest
8 x 50 at 100% (all out), 15s rest *** this is where I started to loose it. Lap 6, 7 and 8 did not finish with the same strength as at the start. I really really wanted to, my arms just wouldn't
100 easy, 10s rest
4 x 50 at 100% ***I probably did these at 98% just so I wouldn't die right near the end of each length.
100 cool.
Total 2.7km.
300m of easy eliminated because of time constraints. I wish I could just get out of bed when the alarm rings. Alas, that is not one of my strengths.
Time:1:05
Now I'm sleepy and headachy. I wonder how the run will go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment